The Morning Advertiser and MatchPint have teamed up to launch a free one-day conference to focus on making the most of showing sport in pub venues.
The Morning Advertiser and MatchPint, along with event partners, will discuss and showcase the best and most effective ways to show sport in pubs as well as suggesting the best marketing ideas to encourage fans through the door.
In addition will be exclusive trends research and insight on how sport pubs can become more appealing, along with operator case studies presenting new and innovative ways to drive business and engage with customers.
The full agenda will be released imminently but the organisers have confirmed it will feature a number of key topics, including:
- Value of sport
- Fan-tastic! Understanding the fan
- Marketing Matters – Insight and key tips on how to more effectively attract punters to your sports offer through effective marketing
- Audio/Visual Treats: Tapping into the best technology to bring your sports offer to life
- Matching sport with your business: Three different operators talk about how they bring sport to life with their different operating models
- Fringe Benefits: Maximise your opportunities by tapping into the growing interest in more niche sports
- Food opportunity: How sport can support rather than lead the food offer
The event takes place on 13th July at Rileys Haymarket.